Give your new video some credits
If you recently picked up a new iPad 2 you may know about Apple’s new iMovie for iPad app. This powerful application lets you cut, edit and share videos directly from your iPad. One of the many features that iMovie for iPad has is adding titles to your videos. In this quick tutorial we will be showing you how to add titles to your movies in iMovie for iPad.
Titles In iMovie For iPad
1. Open the iMovie app on your iPad. If you don’t have this app, you can buy it from the iTunes App Store.
2. From the main menu open an iMovie project that you would like to add titles to. You can do this by simply tapping on the project’s thumbnail.
3. Find the part of the movie that you would like to add a title to and double tap on it. When you do this a popup menu will appear. From this menu click on the Text Style button.
4. You can now choose the type of title that you would like to use. You can choose from Opening, Middle and Ending. Choose the title style that fits your needs.
5. Look towards the upper righthand corner of the screen, you will now see a text box. You can tap on this box and type your title into the box.
Thanks for reading today’s tutorial. Check back soon for more Mac, iPad and iPhone related tutorials.