Switching To Mac Forums
August 20, 2014, 05:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-shirts  (Read 17879 times)
vangogh62

vangogh062
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 09:33:51 AM »

Just wanted to brag, that this morning I am wearing my "Switchingtomac.com" - "once you go mac you never go back" t-shirt, and drinking my morning coffee out of my S2M mug! Whoo - hoo!! (and I look good!) Grin

"Imagination is a dangerous thing."
Mike K
Administrator

Hey!

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2007, 01:21:22 PM »

Where's the Pic??
Sam

s.wheatley87@googlemail.com Samsy1487
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2007, 01:35:16 PM »

That sounds like a slogan I put forward for use Wink

Actually need to get around to buying one...

www.youtube.com/sam1487

Thankks for rememdering the heyboard, I amm u_sing it right now~ and it works gre>at...
Dut
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2007, 01:39:30 PM »

Just wanted to post saying I've ordered a hoodie and a large mug. Should be with me in two weeks. Can any one tell me how big roughly the extra large size is? I'm 6ft 1 and 16stones 0r 224 pounds. Great work on them by the way the look wicked.

vangogh62

vangogh062
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2007, 02:59:50 PM »

Thanks... the logo is my design, and the shirt and mug layout's are Mike's.

"Imagination is a dangerous thing."
Mike K
Administrator

Hey!

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2007, 05:24:59 PM »

XL should be fine, they are an American based company and as we all know Americans like their large portions of food  Cool
Dut
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 12:54:02 PM »

I didn't want to be rude  Cheesy . They look really good in the photo shots, what I should have checked is, is the inside lining like a fleecy lining on the hoodies? Mike was it expensive to cover the starting costs for your clothes and other bits and bobs? I'm thinking of doing a similar thing with the mugs, hoodies and T- shirts but don't know where to start.

Mike K
Administrator

Hey!

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 01:31:53 PM »

I didn't want to be rude  Cheesy . They look really good in the photo shots, what I should have checked is, is the inside lining like a fleecy lining on the hoodies? Mike was it expensive to cover the starting costs for your clothes and other bits and bobs? I'm thinking of doing a similar thing with the mugs, hoodies and T- shirts but don't know where to start.

The hoodies do have a lining, I have one. There is no start up cost to using www.CafePress.com

Accounts are free to setup, all you need to do is create the graphic you want on the items you are going to sell (Can be different for each item), upload it, choose the items and then send people to your CafePress Site. CafePress handles all the manufacturing and delivery.

You decide how much you want to charge for each item as long as it covers the cost.
Dut
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2007, 03:43:21 AM »

Thanks Mike, is there a way in which you can introduce me to them? The reason I ask is I'm wondering if they have a loyalty-like scheme where you get something out of introducing me. I understand I can just sign up but it's nice to get something for spreading the word isn't it.

Mike K
Administrator

Hey!

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 03:52:04 AM »

Give this a try!

www.cafepress.com/cp/info/storeref.aspx?refby=switchingtomac
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 04:15:32 AM by Mike K » Logged
Dut
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2007, 04:07:42 AM »

Thanks Mike trying to sign up now, but this message has just come up when I tried to proceed:
The Referral ID Could not be found. The member may no longer be active. If you are sure it is typed correctly, you can clear it to continue.
Have you any suggestions?

Mike K
Administrator

Hey!

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2007, 04:16:08 AM »

OK Try this one then?

www.cafepress.com/cp/info/storeref.aspx?refby=switchingtomac
Dut
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2007, 04:29:07 AM »

Thanks Mike all sorted. I will sort out the shop design later need to pick up my daughters medication. So will catch you all later ciao.

Mike K
Administrator

Hey!

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2007, 03:15:49 AM »

Let us know what your CafePress shop link is so we can check out your graphics...
Dut
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2007, 09:07:41 AM »

I will Mike. Can you tell how it works, I've looked and designed a few things. But When it asks for payment I'm a bit confused as to whether they keep my gear until it then gets requested by a buyer or if they send the whole lot onto me and I'm responsible for sending it on?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: