Switching To Mac Forums
October 31, 2014, 03:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions?  (Read 2295 times)
vangogh62

vangogh062
View Profile
« on: March 12, 2007, 03:39:27 PM »

I needed a place to put a suggestion, so I made one. Wink (I suggest you have a place for suggestions.)

"Imagination is a dangerous thing."
vangogh62

vangogh062
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 03:46:19 PM »

I was going back through some of the threads that I've been reading since I first came here to try to find answers to questions that I know you guys have answered already. It's been a hassle to remember what threads those questions were asked in, and then, sometimes the questions and answers get spread around to different threads. Could you maybe a section specifically for technical questions? Maybe find a way to organize it into a logical order or topics? (Yeah, I know, like you don't have enough to do.) Like you spend a lot of your own time answering all these questions, and writing articles, that it shouldn't be constantly repeating yourself in different threads.

"Imagination is a dangerous thing."
Mike K
Administrator

Hey!

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 04:20:38 PM »

I'm going to leave this one to John, See what he thinks sounds like a good idea in theory...
Fathom
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »

Mike's right....it's a good idea in theory but is a difficult thing to manage. We've tried to post more detailed stuff on the main site as 'articles'. Forum threads can be pretty unruly....you get a post that asks a question (or 5) and then you get all kinds of responses or more questions or off topic replies, etc.

I think it would be easier to just refer you to the 'search' function Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: